Friday, March 21, 2014

Vikings news keeps on coming

This offseason is one of the best offseasons I have watched as a diehard Vikings fan and it is still early. The info that is being fed to fans is incredible. We are seeing players leave along with big signings thus far to help the defense.

Let’s look at Friday as we see info being passed on the new stadium to the public. I know it is controversial with some wanting it and some opposing it totally. I am excited but nervous as well knowing it will cost my wife and I extra but we are fans and will do what we can to stay with the new stadium. I will never complain because I am the one who wants to make this commitment.

The football player news continues again as the team signs ex-Chicago Bear defensive end, Corey Wooten. The team is doing a bang up job in getting depth.
Corey Wootton




The news continues later in the day as Joe Webb left and signed with the Carolina Panthers. I don’t know if I can ever remember a player who had so athleticism yet the team really never figured out where he belongs. The experiment of quarterback failed and then saw Webb used as a wide receiver. If you want to see athleticism go to YouTube and type in Joe Webb. You will see a high jump that you may want to see over and over again. The man can clearly jump. I wish Joe luck in Carolina as he tries to find a place where he can be used. I know Cam Newton just had surgery and will be out 4 months or so maybe giving Joe a chance to get some work in the offseason.
 Joe Webb off to Carolina

The news seems to keep on coming which is fine my me. It makes me look forward to each day as I sit down and read the different websites to what is going to happen,

How about the story of Jets releasing Mark Sanchez and sigining Michael Vick? How about the Texans trading Matt Schaub to the Raiders? This NFL league gets crazier every day. I love it. Eagles’ receiver DeSean Jackson on the trade tabel. Are you kidding me? Is anyone safe?


It seems every year it gets that much harder to repeat as Super Bowl Champs. I believe the Vikes have just as good of chance as anyone especially watching teams part ways with players I thought would never leave.
Here is the info to look at for the new stadium  also look at the picture and check out the size of the new stadium compared to Mall of America Field:




Source: Vikings PR
Thanks for reading
Purplestick



No comments:

Post a Comment