Saturday, March 15, 2014

3 Viking vets restructure contracts

42-JEROME FELTON
33-JAMARCA SANFORD
52-CHAD GREENWAY
Saturday March 15th things just seemed to keep going as 3 Vikes (Sanford, Greenway and Felton) all had their contracts restructured leaving me with wondering just what is next. The team now has even more money to spend if so desired.
This is so exciting knowing the team is not done with Free agent potentially. It is the best on going story at Winter Park.
The week has been awesome with the exception of the news that broke early Saturday morning as the Packers signed Julius Peppers. I was really hoping he would leave the NFC North. Yes, he is getting up in age but I still believe he has plenty of gas left in the tank.
As long as I am on Free agents not Vikings related I would like to say I believe the AFC’s Denver Broncos are the biggest winners so far. They are going to be extremely tough to beat in 2014 in the AFC.
Thanks for reading
Purplestick

No comments:

Post a Comment