Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Joseph signing gets an A plus in my book



It was finally March 11th, the day I have been waiting for ever since the Super Bowl ended. It is Free agency Christmas. Are the Vikes going to be a shopper? How long do we have to wait? What is the team thinking?


The answer came roughly an hour and 45 minutes after the starting period. I am ecstatic with this move.


The defense keeps on getting the attention and I for one am totally in favor of rebuilding the 2013 porous defense.


Rick Spielman, Mike Zimmer and the cast of characters did not disappoint me. It is only one but I believe a huge one literally.


Shariff Floyd and Linval Joseph should be quite the duo in the middle. I am not ready to say the Williams Wall as of yet but I do believe it will be formidable and definitely better than 2013.


I look back and see the size of Pat Williams seeing he was listed at 6’3” and 317 pounds while Joseph comes in at 6’4” and weighs 323. Can you say run stuffer?
Linval Joseph
Linval Joseph 323 pounds
Pat Williams  317 pounds
Thanks for reading
Purplestick

No comments:

Post a Comment