Friday, March 14, 2014

Passion, Enthusiasm boiling over.....









RED McCOMBS
ZYGI WILF
DENNIS GREEN
MIKE TICE
BRAD CHILDRESS



LESLIE FRAZIER
Mike Zimmer answers a question during a news conference at Winter Park after he was named Vikings head coach. (AP Photo/Ann Heisenfelt)












What a week of football starting Tuesday March 11th for this team trying so hard to make themselves better and being able to compete in 2014.
There is a guy in the Minnesota Vikings organization whose name is Jeff Anderson, Executive Director of Communication at Minnesota Vikings. I have met him a handful of times at different Vikings events.
I came upon a comment he made by way of social media that I loved and would like to expand on.
He mentioned the offseason with the hiring of a genius defensive minded coach along with the hiring of one of the top offensive coordinators in the past 20 years. I could not agree more especially the way the offseason has started.
The comment by him in regard to the special team’s coach who is arguably the best at his job as well in speaking of Mike Priefer. The results in the last two seasons speak for themselves.
The 2 additions made this week by way of free agency filling some major holes with the signing of Munnerlyn and Joseph were a huge sign the team means business.
The team sits currently at number 8 in the 2014 draft with so many awesome athletes that the Vikes I do not believe can go wrong
I will add I am truly excited for a couple years of outdoor football followed by our new mansion for years to come.
I have always been a huge fan but really the true me came out in 1998 when I made a commitment to Training Camp and also started my season tickets.
1998, I met Red McCombs who then later sold to the Wilfs. I think so highly of this Wilf family for spending money in hopes that the team can finally hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
I have met Dennis Green, Mike Tice, Brad Childress, Leslie Frazier and now in 2014 my goal is to meet Mike Zimmer.
I have not been this excited about a season since 1998 when Randy Moss came into the league. The Vikes did not lose at home that regular season blowing everyone out. Yes, it was a terrible loss but that was the year to remember and hope we can repeat but this time win the BIG GAME!!!!
Thanks for reading
Purplestick










           

No comments:

Post a Comment