Sunday, July 22, 2012

Vikings Beyond the Gridiron

Saturday July 21 was the debut of the new TV show Vikings Beyond the Gridiron. It was on from noon-12:30.

I did not want it to end. I know it is only the first show to to judge it might be unfair. I don't care it was awesome.


It had good variety and was very informational. The story of Coach Frazier going over seas to see the men and woman serving their country. Yes, I read about him going, but to see on TV the people surrounding Coach as he was signing autographs and talking to them was meaningful.

The story done on some of the Vikings in the offseason with how they relax made me nervous but also brought laughter.The video footage of Matt Kalil getting up out of the water behind the boat in some sort of water skiing was amazing but the nervousness came as I see the big man falling. We do not need an injured first round pick and it was not even footall related.

The laughter came at the expense of Christian Ponder's golf game. The comments he made about the frustration of the game only hits home. I kbow exactly how he feels when it comes to a game of golf.

The interviews of different players on the disappointment of last year and how they feel the full offseason this season is making a difference so far. I can not wait to get to Mankato and witness in hopes of a better year.

The last story done on Adrian Peterson was so intersting as they showed some of the intense rehabbing Peterson is going through. Adrian running on a treadmill in water I can not even imagine how hard that would be.

Overall it was a great debut and I hope you were able to see it. I can never see or read enough info on the team. It is a passion I can not explain except the Purple are my team win or lose.

Thanks for reading
Purplestick

No comments:

Post a Comment