Friday, December 28, 2012

The Final Word- Border Battle Part 2

The amount of TV I have watched and specifically this week has been dominated with the NFL Network. The questions answered by the panels and breaking down the game has been very interesting. The radio I listen to is as always KFAN me so fired up. It has been a great week leading up to the game.

Minneapolis has announced that the Target Headquarters, 35W Bridge and Lowry Bridge will be lit up in purple all weekend. The seats at the game will also have white towels on each seat for fans to wave. The last time towels were handed out was at the 2009 Dallas playoff game.

The odds in Vegas for the Vikings to win the Super Bowl is rising having the Vikings as 75-1 odds in Week 16 and now coming into week 17 they are at 50-1.
The Green Bay Packers are rising as well as Week 16 they were 15-2 odds and now are at 6-1. It would be just another sweet reason to knock off one of Vegas’ favorites in our own building.

The Packers are still a 3 point favorite which I understand being they are 11-4 and in 1st place in the NFC North.

The FOX crew is Troy Aikman, Joe Buck and on the sideline will be Pam Oliver.
The referee for the game and he is my favorite is Mike Carey. I believe he gives the best explanations of what the infraction is. He is also a referee who thrown the most players out of games in the NFL.

The TV show, The Voice, just finished and the man who finished third in the competition is right here from Minnesota. His name is Nicholas David and he will be blowing the Gjalarhorn for Sunday’s game signaling the Vikings are coming.

This is a game although I am pumped also know facing a fact if the team would lose all those I deal with on a constant level are those who question me on my passion. The comment and poking fun of the Vikings always choking is tough to listen. It is the hope of mine this weekend that the non-believers start seeing what I see and show the support of this young and exciting team.

This is the Sunday where the Vikings win and moved on in fact I will change my score and say the Vikings win in a blowout 35-13.

Thanks for reading
Purplestick

No comments:

Post a Comment