Thursday, May 10, 2012

A greatful fan

I tried my hardest to stay awake for the televised Stadium proceedings but I could not make it. It was a night of sleep like I have not had for some time. I could not wait to get up and hopefully hear the word I have been waiting for.

I went on twitter and low and behold at 3:30 am, the House approves the Stadium vote 71-60. The Vikings also increased their pledge. It is at this time I will put out my public thank you to Zygi Wilf and the Vikings for increasing their pledge helping this cause move forward.

If I can borrow a comment I heard on TV from another Vikings fan. It went like this, "This is the best Vikings game I have ever seen." I do not believe it could be said any better. The amount of fans at the capitol, the people watching the proceedings is incredible. The talk at work is just like talking about a game the day after. Football talk really does not ever end.

It will be hard at work today with the waiting game knowing the Senate can not discuss until 12:49 pm. This is 12 hours after the conference committee adjourned. There must be that waiting period. It has come this far I just do not know if it can end. I see nothing but purple positivity.

I want to thank the Vikings organization once again, the people who voted yes at the capitol,and best of all, THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS FANS for showing their passion for the team. The dream may finally happen after years of waiting.

This is worth every second of sleep I lose.

Purple Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment