Thursday, July 18, 2013

Optimistc thoughts keep on coming for the upcoming campaign


It was so fun to get the emotions off my chest in the last blog regarding much to be excited for. I went to bed pumped and woke up pumped and spent the day thinking.

I thought of even more to be excited about. How about the move of Joe Webb to receiver with all his athletic ability ready to be on display?

Year one for Jerome Simpson started out with a four game suspension and then we saw glimpse of his athletic ability on display.

I know pose the question? Can Ponder overthrow either man? I say without a doubt, NO!! These guys can leap like no other. The sidelines will be covered by either man with the speed and jumping. Can you say, here are more red zone targets for Christian? Will we see Simpson do another forward tuck into the end zone? Will Webb spike the ball over the goal post after his TD catch?

The play of fullback Jerome Felton may have caught fans off guard. He is the real deal. AP has a legitimate Pro Bull full back in front of him paving the way.

Felton had a touchdown in the pro bowl so the question is how many will he have inside the one.

Will we see AP airborne or Felton lowering his body and going in.? Heck I can see AP doing both as well. Oh what a problem to have, 2 men capable of getting six.

I spoke of Blair Walsh’s big year last year. Will he have a big leg on kickoffs again? Will we see the return men for the opponents take a knee and shake their heads in frustration? I say, oh heck yes with a capital Y.

In the 2 blogs I have listed my excitements. Please feel free to let me know what you are excited about. The player, players or just what gets your purple blood flowing. Bring it on I would love to read your comments.

Don’t be shy!!! This is our year to take the NFC North by control and push to the Super Bowl and in the end win our first title.

Thanks for reading

Purplestick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment