Thursday, January 3, 2013

A bucket list wish getting closer

It has been on my bucket list in life

And now I get to go with my daughter, son in law and wife.

The packing will start Friday night

The Vikings have offered a round trip to Green Bay flight

We have decided to pass on this offer and get in the car

We know the distance is far

The map quest has suggested 6 hours plus

I am so excited I will not even fuss

We need to have our clothing well planned so we can be warm

The efforts to be organized could make the thoughts in my head swarm

I am not a Packer fan in any shape or form but to see Lambeau field is a once in a lifetime chance for me

I am so thankful because going with some of my family because then I can say to see this historical sight I can than see we.

I am expecting a battle as we saw last week two teams that played to the end

If would be so lucky to see a replica game but if the results are the same I know I may have my family to defend.

This will be my 4th road game with so far the fans have been fun

My hope is to travel to different NFL team stadiums in years to come and never be done.

I look forward to the Lambeau outdoor crowd

I will be interesting to see if this one is loud

Skol Vikings as I am a fan for life

I could not be as big of fan without the support of my wife

Thanks for reading
Purplestick


No comments:

Post a Comment