Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vikings draft party mania


I am a Vikings fan who is counting down the days to the draft and although I do not know an exact date for training camp I know the end of July early August is when it usually begins. It is on that basis I am counting down for camp as well.

It will be my 20th year making the trip to Mankato. The memories each year as well as the people I meet each year are just a part of the experience.

The Vikings organization already has me pumped with the signing of Greg Jennings and Matt Cassel. I envision this year’s border battle with the Packers as just that much better. The signing of a veteran quarterback I support 100 percent and look forward to Ponder and Cassel. The resigning of the team’s keys free agents is good news as well.

The draft party will be Thursday April 25th at Mall of America Field. I hope you can join me along with thousands of purple crazed fans.

The recent announcement made by the organization about Saturday April 27th called Vikings day I look forward to being part of this as a fan.

The next announcement made on Thursday March 28th was the Vikings will be unveiling their new jersey at the draft party at Mall of America Field on Thursday April 25th.

It will be a historic season with this being the last time the Vikings will play at MOA field. There are memories to be made as each game played inches closer to playing in TCF Bank Stadium followed by the brand new stadium due to open in 2016.

I never want to rush life away but would be lying if I did not admit I cannot wait to April 25th and the NFL draft.

Thanks for reading
Purplestick

No comments:

Post a Comment