Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wrong kind of memories so far in this the final year of MOA Field


I love being a season ticket holder and when I made my final payment earlier this year I was truly pumped knowing it is the last year of the stadium and I will be there each game. My hope was to have many good memories knowing this is history.

My hope to have good memories is quickly becoming a nightmare. This is not the way I wanted to remember. I will of course never be able to forget because I am a huge football junkie and a collector of historical memorabilia as well as my passion for this team that will not end. I collect pins from each home game.

It is unbelievable how the season has started out with late minute losses to Chicago in Week 2 and Cleveland in Week 3, then go overseas and get a win vs Pittsburgh. Week 5 a bye occurs then week 6 a home game vs Carolina. I was so pumped thinking we would have momentum and then the team gets embarrassed by the Panthers. I did not think things could get worse and then Monday’s debacle occurs in New York.

The home schedule has had 2 games and both have been infested by booing over and over. The team makes quarterback changes faster than we the fans can keep up with.

In saying all this I have a funny feeling Sunday’s night game will be different. It is Green Bay and that’s all I need to say. I will not predict a score however I will predict a victory. I just feel Green Bay just may come in a little overconfident.

Thanks for reading

Go Pack GO HOME with your heads hung low after suffering a loss to the 1-5 Vikings
Purplestick

No comments:

Post a Comment