Sunday, April 29, 2018

2018 NFL DRAFT- A one with incedible storylines and fun


The draft goes 3 days as well know and each pick is so highly anticipated by thousands of fans and with all the radio and TV coverage I think this year’s draft might go down as one of the best I have ever seen but all the storylines that developed.

The host city Dallas I think got blindsided by all the roasting of the players who announced their teams picks.

Let’s starts with Philadelphia Eagles, Davis Akers who I give an A + for his effort and I actually worried about his safety after he was done with his roasting. I am not nor will ever be an Eagle fan but I still must give props for his speech.

I loved 49er’s Merton Hanks announcing to the thousands of booing fans the fact as I held his hand up looking at his fingers stating the 49ers were the first ever team to win 5 rings.

Falcon Michael Vick telling the booing fans he never lost to the Dallas Cowboys, Giants’ Justin Tuck talking about his version of the best city, New York. I loved watching all of this and kudos to each speaker.

The story lines that went down seeing 2 brothers for the first time in the NFL draft history get drafted in the first round with the Edmund Brothers with one to Buffalo and one to Pittsburgh so 2 AFC teams. It will be fun for the family when Buffalo plays Pittsburgh.

The story of all stories and I will never forget as Seattle picked with the 141st pick, Shaqueem Griffin so he is reunited with his brother on the Seahawks. It’s a story that is on one of so many reasons I love sports. It proves once again anyone can do anything any time they want as long as you put your mind to it.

As a Vikings fan I loved the way the 4th round pick, Jayln Holmes was announced as the USA Gold Medal team curled the card all the way down to the center and when it center the card was taken off and was read. I give an A ++++ for the creativity for this way the pick was done.

The hours of watching mock drafts and the draft are over but that doesn’t go without saying I truly enjoyed the whole weekend.

Thank you NFL



Thank you for reading

Purplestick

1 comment:

  1. ­Y­o­u­ ­c­a­n­ ­w­a­t­c­h­ ­N­F­L­ ­L­i­ve­ ­O­n­l­i­n­e­ ­o­n­ " ­ N F L H D G A M E .C O M " ­i­t­ ­i­s­ ­t­h­e­ ­b­e­s­t­ ­w­a­y­ ­t­o­ ­wa­t­c­h­ ­N­FL­ ­L­i­v­e­ ­S­t­r­e­a­ms­ ­i­n­ ­H­D­ . ­i­f­­y­o­u­ ­w­a­n­t­ ­w­a­t­c­h­ ­g­o­o­d­ ­q­u­a­l­i­t­y­,

    Free TRIAL Here => NFLHDGAME.COM




    ReplyDelete