Friday, April 27, 2012

Fri April 27th

I am a life long Vikings fan. The last 13 years of which I have been a season ticket holder. I have wrote for my home town paper for the last 3 years from a fan perspective, and this year it has ended. Thus I a starting a blog from a fan perspective. I take 3 weeks off work and go to Mankato for training camp. I have only missed 4 days in the last 14 years. I have also taken pictures with over 400 different Vikings players through the years

I have never missed a home game, also attended a game in Denver and in 2009 made the trip to New Orleans for the 2009 NFC Championship Game.

It was on Thursday April 26 I made a trip to the Metrodome for the 2012 Draft Party. It was so impressive all the purple in attendence. I have attended 10-12 draft parties and last night the cheer when Matt Kalil's name was announced it was awesome. The years I have gone and heard so much booing and then last night whart seemed to be one huge loud cheer. It is a great way to start the season in a positive way.







1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you can continue to write about your passion for the Vikings online! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete