Sunday, July 8, 2012

The world of Twitter

 It seems sometimes change in life is hard to accept. I am old enough to say my senior year in high school we still had electric typewriters and if there were computers the teachers may have had access. I just know for myself the word computer seemed foreign to me back then.

I now am getting more into today's communication world slowly but surely. I have a facebook account and came upon a cartoon picture and caption inside that said, 8 years olds today have facebook,twitter, texting when I was 8 all we had was color crayons and color books. Do you remember those days?

It seems everytime you buy something electronic the next few weeks or months the upgrade is already available.

The more I am determined to get up to date the more fun I am having. The world of Twitter is just simply put amazing.

If you are an avid sports fan ans with my case passion for football this twitter is the way to go. I am able to follow NFL experts. I follow Chris Mortenson, Adam Schefter,Roger Goodell, Jay Glazer, Mike Pereira.
It is the best way to keep up with the every days of football. These men live eat and breath football. In Mike Pereira's case he is great when watchnig FOX football so when it is time for a replay you can check Twitter and see what he is saying. This invention for football is aweome for die hard football fans.

Twitter is easy to follow and often it is just one liners and not a story. I do put my blog on twitter but other than that is simple and basic one liners.

I do follow some non Vikings as well as Larry Fitzgerald Jr and Eric Decker both Minnesota boys who are making it big in the NFL.

I have my own twitter you can follow @Purple_Stick

Thanks for reading
Purplestick

No comments:

Post a Comment